My Pingbox

Sunday, January 01, 2006

TXLassy loses Superbowl bet


TX Lassy loses Superbowl bet.
If you have read our other stories when hubby and I started talking about me giving head to strangers I was against it. This all started with Flash Friday on the radio and my husband talking me into flashing. I got so turned on when guys saw my tits, it turned a switch on inside me and I loved flashing. Our youngest son moved out and my sex drive has gone into overdrive I just can’t stop masturbating, and I think I am wearing my husband out. I love being naked all the time now that all the kids are gone and I love showing off. My husband says bring it on! He loves it when he is working on his Hotrod car and I walk into the shop naked and suck him off or sit on him and ride him. He has always been a horn dog that’s why he is called Laster! But I love my husband and would do anything in the world for him and I do mean anything. We love playing but we do have rules and boundaries. The first bet we made was a Texas Rangers Seattle Mariners baseball game and it was a great game and we both were excited and cheering for our teams. My husband is a diehard Rangers fan and I am a Seattle Mariners fan. So when my husband said if Seattle loses he wanted me to give a stranger a Blowjob! I was shocked! I do love sucking cock and my husband has always had a fantasy of watching me suck a stranger’s cock, and we have talked about it but that is as far as it has gone. But right then Bret Boone hit a home run and Seattle was up by 2 in the 9th. I said ok but that’s it just a Blowjob nothing else. Damm it the Rangers got 2 runs and the game went it extra innings and Seattle lost. As he talked more and more about me sucking a stranger when we were having sex I would get super hot and horny and have massive orgasms. But when he talked about him watching me sucking cock we both would fuck like crazy, we were like rabbits. I would give my husband a BJ before he left for work and another when he walked back in the door from work. I would be naked waiting for him and he would come in and play like he was a stranger and I would suck him off right there in the door way or naked on the front porch as he acted like he was a stranger. So I thought if I made demands like he had to give Betty (Betty is my life long friend who has huge tits) oral sex he would give up the fantasy. Well that didn’t fucking work! So now we bet on baseball games.
So far I gave a 25 y/o cowboy who had a nice 9” cock a BJ in our van at a bar. I still get wet thinking about his hard cock and how he told me that I was the first woman to deep throat him and swallow all his cum! In Florida I sucked off a Guy I meet from wifelovers and my husband had picked him out for me and set it all up. Then I meet My Cowboy and we broke our rule about fucking when our fantasy of 20 years came true! A MFM threesome with My Cowboy and his huge Mushroom headed cock and hard muscular body and my husband “What a night that was” My Cowboy was a God it was amazing what they did to me. “I hope everyone got to read that story” I also gave My Cowboy two BJ’s before we had the threesome, one in our van as hubby watched from outside. And then at the Home Depot parking lot, with me sitting in My Cowboys car naked sucking his cock as hubby watched from our truck. He had the most amazing cock with a huge mushroom head that drove me to many orgasms. And we now know that someone did see us at the Home Depot parking lot, two guys saw me suck him off and get out of My Cowboys car and walk naked back to our truck where my husband was. So I have lost three bets “Well I think I lost but I won in the end”

Now comes the dam Super bowl! I bet my husband that The New England Patriots would win. The New England Patriots won 24-21. But I lost because of the point spread, my husband had to explain it to me and I checked the odds myself because I thought I won!
So now we are on our way to Las Vegas and I will be paying the bet off. And all I know about this one is it involves a blindfold and BJ’s. We were staying in Vegas for one night then we have to fly out on other business. So I teased my hubby on the way to the airport about joining the mile high club, showing him that I was not wearing panties or a bra and flashing all the way to the airport. The poor man had a boner the whole time we were at the Airport and on the plane LOL! And the taxi ride from the airport was lots of fun the driver got an eye full!
When we got to our room my husband wanted me to suck him off but I said he would have to wait, but I did unzip him and take him in my mouth a few times and lick him and zipped him back up. So he said he was going to make dinner plans and for me to get dressed for a hot night out. And what that means is he wants me to wear a dress and no bra or panties. I opened the suitcase to get my dress and there was a blind fold and a note. As I read the note I got super wet, my nipples got rock hard and I could feel my pussy tingling with excitement. I put on the dress and fixed my makeup and did as the note said and headed down to the bar. I was wearing a black dress low v cut on top thin straps and was showing a lot of cleavage, but if I bent over you could see down the front and see my tits. As I headed to the bar I could feel my hard nipples brushing against the dress and my pussy felt wet and sticky. When I got down to the lobby it felt like everyone was looking at me as I walked past all the game machines to the bar and I swear I had a mini orgasm right there as I entered. I went in and looked around for Laster my husband. I sat down on a stool at the bar like the note had told me to do and I felt the cold leather touch my pussy as I sat down. I put my heels on the bar stool ring and turned to face a very good looking young bartender and I ordered a drink as I saw him looking at my tits. I slowly turned with my legs spread a little and I felt a thousand eyes on me and I looked for Laster. After about 10 min. I saw my hubby walk in, he came over to me and whispered in my ear as I sat there with my pussy was exposed to anyone who knew where to look. I got up and we went to a booth and as I sat down I made sure that my dress rode up my legs and slowly as I spread my legs and slid in. My husband let me slide in to where if a guy knew where to look he could see my bush under the table. “You men need to pay attraction look around there are lots of women who do not wear panties you just have to look” The bartender brought over my drink and I could tell by the look on his face he could see up my dress and with my legs parted I know he got a great view! He set the drinks down and I leaned forward so that he could see down my top and see my tits, I felt my husbands hand on my thigh as the bartender fumbled with the empty glasses and drinks so he could watch my husbands hand slide between my legs. He said drinks are on the house as he turned and went back to the bar with a big grin on his face and a hard dick that he was trying to hide. I wanted to cum I was so hot I was dripping.
There were about twenty five people in the bar and I watched the bartender stand behind the bar and wipe down glasses as he looked at my husbands hand between my legs. I felt my husbands finger slide over my clit and between my pussy lips and I opened my legs more and moved my ass closer to the edge of the seat so his finger could enter me. The bartenders jaw almost hit the bar as my husband spread open my pussy lips. I don’t know if anyone else could see but I was so hot my nipples were rock hard and my dress was rubbing on them, sending little shock waves to my clit. I was lost in lust and my husband knew he could make me cum anytime. We played as we drank our drinks and when the bartender brought us two more drinks I didn’t cover up as he set the drinks down and he looked right down between my legs. He said drinks are on the house and I could see a nice big bulge in his pants as his eyes gazed at my open legs and pussy. I was so hot I wanted to cum right there as I tried to see if anyone else was watching. My husband was showing me off to the bartender I was totally exposed and my hubby's fingers had my lips open. As he walked away this time I thought I saw a wet spot in his pants!
My husband had gotten me very hot and now he was telling me to go back up to the room and wait for him. My heart was pounding I could not think strait my husband said go now baby I love you and I will be up soon. I got up slowly spreading my legs as I got up from the booth and as I did I saw three guys sitting across from us watching me as I got up and I walked out of the bar. As I walked my hot pussy was cooled by the breeze blowing up my dress, my nipples were sticking strait out and as I headed for the room it felt like everyone’s eyes were on me like I was naked. And men were going out of there way bumping into me so my tits would rub on them and someone grabbed my ass as I walked through the mass of people to the elevator. When the doors opened I entered and there were fives guys and woman already in there. I felt naked as they all were looking at me and my mind was spinning I could not think I felt dizzy. When I got in the room the chair was in the middle of the room and by the chair was an end table with a glass of wine, a rose, a clock and the blind fold. A note with the rose simply said “I love so much. Laster” You are the love of my life and all I ever want is to make you happy. I love you baby but now its time for you to
PAY YOUR BET OFF!
I looked at the clock and it was 10:15 and my heart was pounding with every second that passed. As I sat there and I thought back as to what has made me crave sucking men’s cocks and why I loved showing off.
It all started when I was ten years old and I saw my first BJ. I have 9 brothers and when I was ten years old I went to the barn to feed my new pony and my oldest brother was there with his girlfriend. I hid and watched them kiss and then I watched as she gave him a BJ. I could not believe how much of that huge cock she deep throated and my brother was telling her how to suck it, showing her how he liked it. I saw how much my brother enjoyed what she did to him and every day I would go watch my brother teach his girl how to deep throat him without gagging. That was the first, and I have been hooked on cock sucking ever sense, so over the years I have watched a ton of girls give my brothers BJ’s and I have learned how to suck big cocks from watching them and I would masturbate when watching. I had never had an orgasm till I was twelve and that when I gave a boy my first blow job, when the boy came in my mouth and that is when I had my first orgasm. I am very orgasmic now and I can have an orgasm without touching myself, when hot cum shoots down my throat I explode in multiple orgasms. Now my brothers are all well hung and it was amazing watching these girls try and suck there big cocks, and when they blew there Hugh loads in there mouths they eagerly tried to swallow all there cum. I also watched one of my brothers face fuck this girl who had huge tit. He laid her down on a hay bail in the barn and he leaned her head over it grabbed both her nipples held on tight and really fucked her face good! It was amazing to watch her take all of his cock like that. He blew such a huge load he must have cum for 5 min. as she milked his cock dry. The same girl two weeks later was being face fucked by one brother as one of my other brothers fucked her like crazy. She had one cock being shoved down her throat and a huge cock slamming in to her pussy. That was the first time I saw someone have real sex. And my brother married her and to this day they are still in love. I told my sister in-law that I watched her and my brothers suck and fuck. And she watched me give Laster a BJ in there hot tub and my husband has seen her naked.
But hubby loves it when I tell him all the stories of me watching my brothers get blow jobs and then of me giving BJ’s. His favorite is when I tell him how I sucked off the High School Baseball team. Well not the whole team! It was at a party and I got drunk and ended up giving eight of the players on our baseball team BJ’s one after the other. I deep throated all of them and had all of them shoot there hot cum in my mouth. When my husband was going to collage and I was helping him pay for it by being a stripper a guy at the strip club paid me to suck him off and hubby watched. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30!


Part 2
I sat there and put the blind fold on and waited! My pussy was tingling and it felt like my clit was on fire. I heard the door open my heart leaped into my throat and my husband said! Hi baby have you missed me I’m home. I was trying to hear other noises in the room, the door closing, somebody moving around, foot steps and that’s when I heard a voice say “Hot Damm she is sexy as hell” and then I could smell a woman’s perfume. I was trying to hear, to smell my mind was spinning was there a woman in the room? My pussy was soaking wet and it was tingling, my nipples hurt they were so hard. I squeezed my legs together my heart was beating a mile a min. I felt my husbands hand on my shoulder and he leaned down and kissed me with so much passion I almost came right there, I could feel the heat from his body and it was making me melt. I could feel every heart beat I could not see anything. He stood me up and I was shaking my knees were weak he said I have some friends here for you so that you can pay up on our bet. He moved behind me running his hands over my breasts and pressing his hard cock between my ass cheeks. I was trying to hear what was happening, how many friends he was talking about! And then I could hear the sounds of someone getting undressed pants dropping to the floor. My husband slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders and down over my breasts exposing them to the cool breeze of the room, it felt great on my hot body, he then kept sliding the dress slowly over my hips dropping the dress to the floor so that now I was naked for everyone to see as I stood there trembling. My husband reached around squeezing my tits and then pinching my nipples between his thumb and finger, he held my breasts as if he was offering them to someone. I felt that someone’s hot breath on my nipple, then a tongue touched my nipple and I had an instant orgasm. I grabbed the back of his head mashing his face to my breast as my orgasm was buckling my knees and I almost fell. I felt my pussy throb as I had an orgasm that made me want more and to crave more, like you are waiting for a big explosion but it doesn’t happen. My husband was holding me up as my head went back and I whimpered. The guy on the right of me sucked my nipple into his mouth and his tongue danced around as I arched my back to feel his lips suck on me I felt my husband pull away. Then I was startled when I felt someone else hold on to my left breast and there mouth engulf my other nipple and started sucking like crazy.
I was about to cum again, there were two mouths sucking and playing with my breasts and there hands started rubbing all over me while holding me up. I was trying to think but my mind was spinning and I was about ready to cum from all the action that my nipples were getting. I felt my husband press up to me again but this time he was naked and I could feel that hard cock of his pressing between my ass. Both the guys were sucking my breasts feeling my ass and the rest of my body, they started sliding there hands down between my legs as one played with my clit the other slid a finger into my hot pussy. I exploded in orgasm my knees buckled as these men held me as I shook and screamed as I came again and they kept sucking my tits and fingering my pussy. They slowed and moved there hands up leaving my pussy soaking wet and juices running down my legs.
My husband said Lassy this is J (I’ll call him J for short) as my husband guided my hand to his cock. “Wow” “OH MY GOD” What a fat cock! I could not wrap my hand half way around it, I have never had a cock this big around and I just had to play with it, stroke it, feel it and it took both hands. J placed both his hands on my shoulders, turned me so I was facing him and he said! Lassy I have been waiting for this to long and he pushed me down to my knees. J’s cock was not long, about seven inches but it was fat with nice balls, and the shaft was about as big around as a beer bottle. His cock did not have a big head but it had a huge shaft. He put his hand on my head and pulled me towards his crotch guiding his fat cock to my lips. I touched that hot rod and my tongue licked around the big head and I stroked him. My other hand reached up to feel his ass and to run up his back and legs, I had to feel his hard muscular body, big legs and his nice butt, and his big arms. I love guys with big arms and hubby knows this. My lips circled the head of his cock and my tongue licked under the head trailing down to his balls. I could tell he could shoot a huge load by the size of his balls and the vain running the length of his cock, it was big. J asked my husband “you think she can deep throat this fat cock as he rubbed it on my face and lips teasing me.
My husband said Lassy this is P. The other guy on my right ( I’ll call him P for short ) P said I’ll bet she can deep throat your cock but I don’t know if she can take all of mine. My husband grabbed my hand and guided it towards his cock and I reached out for it. “OH MY GOD” I shrieked out loud.
It was normal in size around but MY GOD as my hand found it and felt it I stroked the length and I was stunned I could not believe how long it was. It must have been Twelve inches long and he was shaved bare. How I had two cocks one in each hand and I was stroking them and I started rubbing them on my face and lips, one fat cock and one long shaved cock. A cock in each hand and I did not know who belonged to the cocks. I knew my husband was enjoying watching me naked with a cock in each hand. Both were very hot and hard as steel and I loved playing with both of them. My pussy was dripping and tingling and both J and P smelled and tasted great. I took turns sucking there cock heads and stroking them. The difference between the two cocks was amazing. Then I remember the smell of perfume and I could smell it again just like when they first came in. I was trying to listen or smell if there was someone else in the room!
J said to P! I get to go first and I hope she can swallow this huge load I have been saving up for her to swallow. My husband tells both the guys not to worry she can take you both all the way and swallow all your cum! J said man she has a very nice looking pussy if she can’t deep throat our cock’s then do we get to fuck her.
I waited to hear what my husband was going to say and my pussy was throbbing and my nipples were so hard they hurt, I stroked both cocks waiting thinking what those cocks would feel like fucking me. My husband said if she can’t deep throat your cocks and swallow you’re cum then you both can fuck her all night long. I started to protest when J grabbed a handful of hair as he shoved his fat cock into my mouth. My lips were stretched as I was sucking his big head and I stroked his cock with my hand as I took more into my mouth getting it nice and wet. I went after his cock hungrily as I worked him good bobbing back and forth taking more and more as he pumped his cock deeper as my head bobbed faster. I was going to take all of that fat cock and I was working it till the head was going down my throat. My hand let go of his cock and I reached both hands around held on to his nice tight ass and pulled him so that his fat cock went all the way down my throat as I exhaled, I held him there as I felt his cock throbbing in my throat. J let out a big grunt as I took him in all the way. P said “WOW man she did take his cock all the way” she looks like a great cocksucker, look at her cheeks they are all puffed out. I felt his cock twitching in my throat and I let his cock slide back out till my lips were around the head, I tongued the head and back down I went all the way till my nose was buried in his pubic hair, J put both hands on my head and started pumping his fat cock down my throat telling me to take it all. Come on Lassy Suck my cock baby take it all down that nice throat, look guys J says I’m throat fucking her! His cock was sliding back and forth in my mouth and throat, the corners of my mouth were hurting from his fat cock being stuffed in my mouth and stretching my lips. I felt his cock swelling and he was getting louder grunting and groaning. P tells my husband “Damm” man he’s going to blow she’s fucking great! Look at her suck that fat cock and swallow him. He shoved his throbbing cock in and out of my mouth, faster and deeper. His big balls bounced against my chin, my full lips wrapped around the root of his fat cock while the head quivered at the back of my throat, he pumped his fat cock all the way down and exploded and shoot a huge squirt into my belly fucking my mouth filling my mouth, I started shaking and Cumming without even touching myself, my whole body was shaking in orgasm, I grabbed his ass cheeks so he could not pull out. I choked as a big glob of cum shot into my mouth, more and more cum gushed out, I choked again and a glob of cum sprayed from my nose. He was holding my head and pumping there was soooooo much cum his cock just kept squirting more and more cum and I drank it down. I swallowed and swallowed again as I stroked and milked the fat cock squeezing every drop of cum and licking it clean. Cum was running down my chin dripping on my breasts. His knees were shaking he almost fell when he stepped back.
“Hot Fucking Dam” J boasts that was the best fucking BJ I have ever had she drained my balls Man! YeHa! Now I get to watch her take your long cock. I said my knees hurt can I sit down please. My husband and P helped me up and set me down on the sofa with one on each side of me I reached up searching for there hard cocks, my husbands cock felt small compared to the long one that I as now stroking. They both started playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples, tweeking and twisting. P moved up and kneeled next to me saying it was his turn for a face fuck. I guided his long cock to my lips sucking the head getting it nice and wet; it was so long and hard with a flared head. P asks my husband has she ever sucked a cock this long. And my husband said no it will be the longest that I’ve seen her deep throat. I had both hands wrapped around his cock and was sliding the other half down my throat. Stroking and sucking more and more. My husband was still playing with my tits and then started sliding his hand down between my legs, as soon as he touched my pussy I started Cumming trying to scream as P grabbed my hair and pulled my head down his long cock. My body jerked and my pussy was throbbing it felt like it was on fire, and then I shook and felt a flushing rush running through me. I had to clear my head and concentrate on this long cock that was trying to slide its way down my throat.
I had ¾ of that cock in my mouth and still had a hand wrapped around it. My husband knew I would try my best to take all of his long cock and it was poking my throat when I felt a pair of hands touch the inside of my thighs. I jumped they were a females hands and I could smell her! I knew there was a woman in the room and now she was opening my legs and running her hands all over the inside my legs. She leaned forward and I felt her naked body between my legs her tits rubbing on me as she rubbed all over me. I could feel that her tits were firm with hard nipples. She spread my legs open more, moving down and she started licking my tummy rubbing my tits, then trailing down to the inside of my legs . As she got closer to my quivering pussy I felt her hot breath, and “OH “ she knew right where to touch and lick sending shivers through my whole body. P was still trying to shove his cock down my throat and “I could not take it all”
I had to change positions and I had to consecrate on getting that long cock down my throat. I moved one leg up on the sofa and lay down on my back never letting go of his cock. P moved with me never taking is cock out of my mouth pumping back and forth. As soon as I laid down P’s nice long cock started pumping down my throat as the woman who was teasing me shoved her finger up my soaking throbbing pussy. I bucked and shook as another orgasm racked my body. I still had one hand wrapped around P’s cock and the other on his hip guiding him as he fucked my mouth. I heard J say she can’t take it all! Look it’s to long for her. My husband said oh she can take it, as he reached over and took my hand off the long cock that was fucking my mouth. P stopped pumping his cock in my mouth and just slowly eased his cock farther down and down. He puts both of hands on my tits and that’s when I finally felt his cock go all the way down my throat till his balls were touching my nose. I had done it! I had deep throated a twelve inch cock. My husband lets out “Ye Ha” I told you Lassy could suck your cock all the way down and I know my husband was right there watching me up close. J lets out a “Fuckin A” she is one hella of cocksucker look at her take that long prick fuck yea man! Look at her she is getting her pussy eaten and sucking cock! Man she is good, and she took all of my fat cock too HOT DAM J cheered me on. The woman shoved two fingers up my soaking, gushing pussy and buried them deep. And then she started doing a come here motion with her finger buried in me she was driving me nuts as I thrust my hips up fucking her fingers, she knew all the right places to touch and it was unbelievable.
P was groaning and pinching my nipples as he starts a fucking motion and that’s when the woman moved her mouth on to my pussy and started sucking my clit and nibbling on my pussy lips. Then I heard that familiar sound of my toy rabbit, “The buzzing of the rabbit ears” and the gyrating sound of the toy shaped penis rotating around and around. She started working it into me deeper twisting and pumping it into my soaking pussy. P said watch this and he pulled his cock out just till my lips were still wrapped around the head. He then slides it all the way back down my throat; again and again he did the same sliding it down my throat. The woman started fucking me with the rabbit matching P’s long strokes. Fucking me harder, mashing the rabbit ears onto my clit. J and my husband managed to get on each side of me and guided my hands to there hard cocks so I was stroking them. I jerked shoved my crotch up as a mind blowing orgasm racked my body shaking, trashing, bucking as P’s cock fucked my throat. He was really pumping that long cock into my throat. I was choking and gaging from the long cock and I heard my husband grunting as I was stroking his cock and I felt the woman fucking me with the rabbit faster and faster, then she moved and reach up and grab my husbands cock! Her tongue went to my pussy making me cum more and more and she nibbled on my clit. My husband shot a huge load on my face and tits as the woman pumped and stroked the cum out of his cock. My lips were wrapped around the root of P's cock and I felt his huge cum load shoot from the base of his cock and blow down my throat as he shoved his cock balls deep. I felt another of my husbands cum loads hit my face again and then I hear J yell I’m Cumming as his load lands on my tits and tummy. My orgasm was making my whole body quiver and shake my mind was spinning and could not hear anything but I know I was gagging and snorting as the woman just went crazy eating, licking and sucking my pussy making me cum and cum and cum! P was shooting a gallon of cum in my tummy. I stroked J’s fat cock and milked every drop of cum out of the fat hard cock. P’s cock was still leaking cum as he pulled it slowly out and then rubbed his cum all over my face. She was fucking me like crazy with the rabbit as my orgasm never stopped. My hips were bucking upwards wanting and taking the rabbit all the way into my hot pussy as she pounding me faster.
My god she never stopped eating my pussy and licking all the hot nasty cum that was all over me. And she still had hold of “MY HUSBANDS COCK” Now this was new to me I have never been with a woman or even had one touch me. Well except Betty she licked wiped cream off my nipples at a party we had. She stroked the rabbit long and deep working it around inside of my hot pussy. As soon as P’s cock slipped out of my mouth my husband shoved his 9” cock into my mouth and exploded again as he went crazy making me deep throat his cock pumping cum in my mouth. I was fucking the woman’s face with my hot pussy and her tongue was wiggling sideways on my clit driving me nuts as I felt my big orgasm building more as she pumped the rabbit in me faster. My husband had orgasmed twice in a matter of minutes.
My husbands cock was still leaking cum as he pulled out of my sore mouth, there was cum all over my face, hair, ears and nose and starting to leak under the blind fold. I was licking all of the cum from hubby’s cock when P moved back so his cock was rubbing my lips as he stroked that long cock. J said P’s going to blow again open your mouth. I came again right then from all the licking, sucking and fingering that the woman was still doing to my pussy and she would not stop as I trashed up and down trying to get away from her tongue and the rabbit. And P shoved his cock back in my mouth and exploded hot cum in my mouth again. I grabbed his cock and milked it for the second time as my orgasm raced through me. My clit hurt from the woman eating me and my intense orgasm, I was trying to push her away but she just kept attacking my hot wet pussy as I had orgasm after orgasm. I could tell all three guys were stroking there spent cocks above me as I felt drops of cum still landing on my face and tits. She slowed down and just rubbed and massaged me to calm me down I was shaking uncontrollably making grunting and groaning sounds with a mouth full of cum. I reached up trying to find those cocks I got P’s in one hand because he was still close by and then J guided my hand to his fat cock. J said open your mouth and show your husband P’s cum and then drink it down. I opened my mouth and moved my tongue around so they all could see. I closed my mouth and swallowed the hot cum then licked my lips. I was spent I just laid there like a rag doll. The woman massaged me rubbing my tits and then sucking them.
J says damm man I have to get back to fucking work as he hurry’s off to get dressed. P gets up and I can feel him helping the woman to her feet and he asks her did she taste good babe! I then heard her give him a big kiss so he could taste for himself; mmm he said sweet pussy juice.
I heard J say “well that was the fucking best blowjob I have ever had you are one lucky fucker Laster! Then he opened the door and left. I could hear P and the woman getting dressed as my husband reached down and was rubbing cum from all of those cocks all over my tits. P said well she paid the Superbowl bet off. If you ever need us to help again we would be more than happy to help.
I heard the door open again as they walked out and P said chat with you later TX Lassy in the Wifelovers chat room and shut the door. I sat up fast and pulled the blind fold off as I tried to get a look at who they were before the door shut but I was too late and I could not focus my eyes anyway. Was it someone who I have chatted with? Was it Froggie, Slowhand, Big Train, Tom or someone else I have chatted with who was it?
I looked at my husband and his cock was getting hard again and he had this huge grin from ear to ear as he said baby I love you so much. He moved around in front of me and spread my legs and guided his growing cock into my horny pussy and he slowly made love to me as I had three or four more orgasms before he shoot his third load in me.
We cleaned up taking a nice hot bath and then went to sleep for 3 hours before we had to leave for the Airport. My jaw and mouth hurt, I took a pill for it and started feeling real good after two drinks on the airplane. We are going to New York for two weeks. When we were on the plane I was thinking back to what had just happened and my pussy was tingling and getting wet. When I thought of the woman stroking my husbands cock I got a little jealous! I was jealous then I said to myself YOU just sucked two cocks and was fucked by a toy and my husband loved it!! Then it hit me! I know how I can get Betty to suck my husbands cock and him eat her. The blindfold I will use the blindfold on my husband like he did on me. Betty will finally get to suck my husbands cock with me watching.
What do you think! I am going to talk him into it.

No comments: