My Pingbox

Sunday, July 22, 2007

outdoor fun

The next day we drove Betty to her Mom’s home where she will be staying for a couple days. On the way back we stopped by a couple of secluded spots by the river and a lake. It had been raining be that just made it more exciting. I was teasing my husband and we were sitting in the truck he said he was going to check an area we might be able to use for our next adventure.
Standing by the water I surprised my husband by walking up to him naked. I was feeling daring and stripped off my blouse and skirt and left them in the truck. I love being naked outside and it’s thrilling knowing that here I was naked outside people driving by and a couple cars pulled in and stopped by the picnic tables. I had dropped to my knees and fished my husband’s nice cock out and for the next 15 to 20 minuets I played and sucked him while naked fingering myself. He shot a huge load right as some young couple parked close by and I sucked him dry.
We planned everything out or I should my husband planned everything out. He found the perfect spot to watch from. In the next couple days I’ll be meeting Ted here and we’ll see what happens. I have talked to him on the phone and it’s funny because he is kind of shy. He had asked me what I would be wearing and I told him I would be wearing a white blouse and jean skirt or skorts. I asked if that was alright and he said he would love that.
The past couple days all I could think of was me showing Ted my naked body and watching my husband and Betty have sex. I want Ted to get excited when he sees my nakedness.
Its hell every man I see I wonder how his cock would feel in my mouth.

No comments: