My Pingbox

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TXLassy and new first!



Hi Y'all

We have been having some fun! First I got to play with my First BLACK COCK and we had two Ike storm party's, a Ike storm party and a after Ike storm party. My husband got special attention from all the women at the party because of his surgery with Lisa finishing him off with a great blow job! And of course with them playing with my husband I had to keep Mike and Fred happy!

Before my husband went in for his hip surgery we talked about two of his fantasy's and my sex needs when he is recovering. He was already making plans way before his operation and kinda surprised me one night when he tied me up naked and told me all the details. He teased me for hours using all of our toys on me and bringing me to the brink of orgasm so many times before I agreed to his fantasy's.


I have to tell you about the Black cock my husband brought home.
Jessie is a Pro Bodybuilder 5' 8 very dark black man with the best body I have ever seen or felt. He is friends with my husband and they work out at the gym together. Jessie is a personal trainer and every time he helps me I get so fucking horny I can't wait to get home and I end up sucking my husbands cock in the parking lot or we run down to our boat at the marina and fuck like crazy.

Well my husband planned it well! He had Jessie come over and give me a massage after we sat in our hot tub. It was the first time I was naked with a black man and my pussy was soaking wet. We talked for about an hour my husband telling me what Jessie would be doing to me and what I could do.

When Jessie stood up in the hot tub his cock sliced up through the water and was pointing strait up hard as steel. His cock was amazing and looked gorgeous he was about 9" long and a very very thick cock head, his shaft was like steel, veins throbbing and he was completely shaved. I wanted his cock in my mouth so badly.

As Jessie was getting out of the hot tub he moved real slow letting me see his hot naked body. I could see his muscles flexing as he stepped slowly up and his amazing cock was so close to my face my mouth watered, nipples got hard and my pussy quivered. My husband came up behind me reaching around me one hand going for my right tit with the other my throbbing pussy and he repeated to me that I could not touch Jessie unless I am told to.

My husband teased me playing with my pussy and talking to me as I watched Jessie’s hard cock and perfect body setting up the table for my massage.

In the sexiest voice Jessie said the table awaits me! Staring at his magnificent cock, slowly I wobbled as I tried to stand up and exit the hot tub crawling onto the table laying there naked. My eyes were full of lust as I stared into his dark eyes. Slowly he started on my neck moving to my shoulders as I felt my nipples becoming rock hard. His hands moved towards my breasts as I turned my head and his cock was within an inch of my mouth. I saw it twitch as my hot breath blew on it and he moved closer, my lips brushing against it. I started to reach up and he pushed my hand back down and said in his sexy voice remember your instructions! As he said that both his hands moved down cupping both my breasts massaging them, pinching the nipples between his fingers and rolling them.


Just massaging my breast with his nice cock so close by my lips, had put me in such a high state of arousal that I was on the brink of orgasm. Jessie knew what he was doing and he was keeping me there right on the brink touching my body in all the right spots. This gorgeous hunk was driving me nuts teasing me, making my mouth and pussy water. My mind was spinning I was lost in the pleasure he was giving me, just watching his muscles as me massaged me and having his cock so close.


Jessie leaned down and with his sexy voice he said your husband is watching you! Now I’m going to make you cum! I turned my head to look towards the door to see Laster my husband standing there with a smile and a hard on. It happened so fast he pinched and twisted both of my nipples and I exploded as my first orgasm rocked me. I grabbed the sides of the table and felt my whole body shake as he pressed his cock on my lips. His cock was throbbing my lips were touching his hot cock, his hands working my breasts and nipples. It felt like there was a wire sending electric currents to my clit, it felt like it was connected from my nipples to my clit my body was shaking as I soaked the table. He massaged my tits and milked my orgasm till I was ready to faint from pure pleasure. I squeezed my legs together and my pussy throbbed. He was surprised by my intense orgasm and he whispered this is going to be fun. He told my husband to grab a chair and enjoy the show. My husband could see the lust in my eyes as I flicked my tongue along the nice cock in front of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one unbelievable sexy woman. Love your pics and your stories. I would love to spend some time with you

Unknown said...

You give one amazing blow job.