My Pingbox

Thursday, September 18, 2008

TXLassy





Hi Y'all

Thank you for posting messages and comments. I have been Volunteering a lot after the storm cleaning up the beaches, loading emergency supplies.
So have not been able to post and my mind is tired.

Please post comments and let me know what you would like me to talk about.

Ask me questions and I will answer everyone.
Tell me how to improve my writing (High school drop out and "Blond").

My husband tells me I'm the best cocksucker in Texas! Tell me how you like your cock sucked!

My husband started me in swinging but I thought he would get it out of his system but now I’m addicted so he better enjoy my addiction because I love him and don’t want to end in divorce and I don’t think I’m not able to stop.

TXLassy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new to your site, Lassy...love the pics and love your attitude...you make a man proud to be from Texas! I am ol_dude38 on yahoo.