My Pingbox

Monday, February 04, 2008

Naked New Years Party


Well happy New Year.

We had a great naked swinging New Years Party. All clothing was left at the front door, we had the hot tub, food, beer, booze and a lot of sex toys ready and waiting.

This is our groups fifth Naked New Years party and there are four couples. We all grew up together, went to school together, ride Harley's together and now were all naked together.
The Group
Lisa & Mike
Lisa is my best friend she is very beautiful 5’3 115 lbs 34” C 22” 34” Latin with gorgeous skin and long dark hair and we have been friends sense we were 6 years old. We have had some wild times and there are some times I can’t remember anything lol.
Mike is Lisa husband and our part time Ranch hand/Gardner. Mike is 6’ 190 lbs very well built Cowboy type with dark hair and a thick mustache. He also owns a landscaping company. In High school I broke Mike’s virginity and also gave him his first BJ. Mike has a truly amassing cock it has a very large head and thick shaft and sticks strait out hard as steel.

Julia and Fred
Julia works for my husband and is very sexy 5’6 140 lbs 36 B 26 38 bubble butt with very long thick blonde hair. Get her drunk and she’ll strip naked in a heart beat and tell nasty jokes that would embarrass a sailor. Fred is the kindest and most gentle man you will ever meet! He is 5’11 195 lbs dark long hair. I have known Fred all my life and also broke his virginity and gave him his first BJ.

Teresa and Bud
Teresa is a fiery redhead with fucking perfect tits and ass (the bitch). If I gave my husband a free sex pass he would fuck her steady for a week. 36 Firm D 24 36 and a smoking hard body and doesn’t look a day over 25 years old.
Bud married Teresa after her husband left her for a woman he met on the internet. He is very handsome 5’11 well build and a cute butt and his cock curves to the right.


It was a Multi-Orgasmic party. I'll tell more later.
TXLassy

No comments: