My Pingbox

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Naked New Years Party pt.2


We had all the food set up and drinks when everyone arrive. The hot tub was ready with drink cart close by. There were 8 of us in a 6 person hot tub and we had a blast just talking about all the experiences we had this year. We talked about the games we were going to play and how to keep score for the final closet prize. Unlike last years party where the guys could not touch us with there hands, this year we just moved around from guy to guy sitting on there laps as we talked and drank. I was the only one not drinking alcohol, but someone lit a joint and handed it to me.

“The Closet Game”

We all made this game up a long time ago and we play it every year. We also change the rules if we all agree 100%. All the games we play during the night the winner or winners each get time in the closet with the person who they chose. They go into the closet together with only a chair in the closet. We all gather around and listen to see if we can hear what is going on.

Rule #1

Anyone can open the door at any time but must forfeit 5 minutes of there time to who ever is in the closet.

Rule #2

No penis vagina penetration.

Rule #3

No one has to say what went on in the closet.

Teresa has been teaching classes at the gym and I have been doing Yoga with her and I must say this woman is a perfect female sex goddess and it’s also why Bud always has the biggest grin on his face. She was sitting on my husbands lap and we were talking about her tits and she asked me if my husband could massage them. I said hell yes he’s been dieing to play with them. That’s all it took! All the guys started playing with the tits of who ever was on there lap. I was on Bud’s lap and as soon as he cupped my left tit his cock grew rock hard, and as I looked around I knew all the guys were hard. For the next half hour we changed around letting the guys play with our tits as we wiggled on there stiff cocks.

Mikes cock was hard as steel and I started moving back and forth so I could feel his cockhead rubbing on my pussy. I was looking strait into Lisa’s eyes as I felt Mike’s cock sliding along my hot pussy as he tried to get me to shift a little forward. Teresa let us know time was up we didn’t want to get too wrinkled and its not good to stay in this long. I felt Mikes cock twitch as I got up and moved to get out. Julia was on my husbands lap and he had both his hands playing with her tits as she was moving around on his lap. I swear she was having an orgasm!

We all dried off and moved the party inside where we played games like naked twister, we had challenges for couples, we made the guys dance and wiggle the cocks around, they made us walk down the drive way naked and stand in the street. We also had contests for time in the closet. We also had an oral talent contest but the other 3 girls bitched about deep throating large bananas saying I would win easy and there was not a big enough banana. Mike volunteered his large cock and Lisa pointed out that I had already proved I could swallow him with no problem.

More tomorrow.


TXLassy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big hard black cock waiting for u,lets have some fun..catholicboy5@yahoo.com