My Pingbox

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting ready


Well I think we are going to have fun today. Laster woke me up first thing this morning and wanted a BJ he was so hard and excited! How could I resist. His cock was throbbing and he was so eager as soon as I wrapped my lips around his long cock he grabbed a handful of my hair and I deep throated him as he blew a huge load and pumped his cock in my mouth. So much for being called Laster.
My husband has great staying power but he must have been really excited. I know all the guys have been talking about the party and I think there planning something?

Lisa, Julia, Teresa and I have already talked and made plans and came up with rules and guild lines for today’s game. If we let the guys have there way we would be fucking our brains out all day. We don't want this to get out of hand but still have so sexy fun. They will be here soon and we plan on making a list of rules.

Well after Laster blew his load in my mouth he was nice enough to finger and eat me to two nice orgasms (I love how he eats my pussy). He took some pic of me getting ready doing a trim job in the bath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent photo! It made my cock jump with pleasure xx

Zyzzyz said...

here here