My Pingbox

Friday, February 24, 2006

Make up sex

Make up sex is great. We had an argument Wed and my husband was pissed at me but when he came home and I meet him out side naked and sucked his cock he forgave me. The next day I went down to hubbies work left my coat in the waiting room and walked in his office naked. He dropped the phone I got on my knees and unzipped him and sucked his nice big cock right there in front of the big office window. We had sex on the desk, sex in his chair, sex on the floor and sex in front of the window. My husband took the rest of the day off and we went down to our boat for more sex.
When we got to the boat there was a guy moored next to us cleaning and workin on his boat. I left the curtains open and we soon were fucking wildly. My husband teased me that the guy was watching us so I rolled hubbie over and got on top to ride his cock. I could see him watching and I got so excited I turned around so I was reverse cowgirl and slide down on hubbies cock. The guy was trying to move to get a better look and not get caught watching us. When I knew he had a good view I took hubbies cock and slipped it out of my wet pussy and gilded it in to my ass. I spread wide and with my hand spread my pussy open and fucked my husband good and hard as the guy watched us. My god I came like crazy as he watched me get ass fucked real good I screamed as my orgasm hit me hard and my husband pulled out and came all over me. We talked for a long time and then fell asleep.
My husband is going fishing with my sons this weekend so we cleaned the boat up. As we were leaving we waved to the guy as he watched us walk off and headed home with big smiles on our faces.

No comments: