My Pingbox

Sunday, August 19, 2007

For luvya

Last night we were waiting to see if we had to evacuate because of hurricane Dean and my husband and Mike came up with a great idea! We are going to have a storm party at our cabin on the lake. What a great idea to get this storm out of my mind.

Lisa and my husband decided to go into town to get some supplies, Lisa was dressed in a white tight top no bra and a jean skirt, her tits looked great and I did notice my husband checking them out. We had been talking and Mike had told her he saw me masturbating the other day. Lisa said it wasn’t fair and kinda did this whimpering, poutie lip thing. I giggled and said she could take off her panties and flash my husband when they go into town. The little bitch reached up pulled her wet panties off and handed them to me, smiled and walked out of the bedroom. Before they left I pulled my husband into the hallway, pulled his pants down and started giving him one of my famous blowjobs, then stopped waved Lisa’s panties under his nose and told him they were Lisa’s and to have a fun trip and giggled.

After they left I logged into literotica chat line while Mike watched a baseball game on TV. I was chatting with a sweet man called luvya and was getting excited about Lisa and my husband playing around plus I could tell Mike had been looking at my hard nips (he had a hard-on). Luvya was getting me soaked and very horny talking about what we thought Lisa was doing to my husband. I told him Mike was watching me and Luvya teased me into flashing some so Mike would notice. I also called my husband to see what was happening. My husband sounded a little flustered and kinda told me what Lisa was doing. I asked if her nipples were hard and he replied yes, I asked if she showed anything else. By his voice I knew she had flashed him more. Well Mike wanted to know what I was doing and was sporting a real nice hard-on.
Luvya said I should let him read it and after a lot of nasty chat and a little more flashing Mike got up to see what the hell I was doing. Well Luvya was typing as Mike read and the next thing I know Luvya had told Mike to pull down my top exposing my tits and he was unbuttoning his pants. When they dropped to the floor his nice big cock sprung free almost hitting me in the face. Mike has a gorgeous cock and it was inches from my face.

Just then I saw Fred and Julia pull up the driveway followed by Lisa and my husband.
GREAT now I’m horny as hell and need some cock!

TXLassy

No comments: