My Pingbox

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Welcome


Welcome all the new people to the group.

I'll tell you a little about me.

My husbands name is Laster, and for a good reason. He can last a long time, or cum quick. I am TXLassy or Lassy for short, and yes I’m a dumb blond. Sorry in advance about any grammatical errors or typos, please feel free to point them out to me.

We are swingers and have a regular group of friends we have been playing with for years. We also love 3somes and my husband loves sex and erotic games. He is always coming up with sex games to challenge me and him. I am a Multi-Orgasmic, Submissive Exhibitionist and my husband loves to show me off and I love guys watching me. I hardly ever wear panties or a bra, my nipples are always hard and my husband loves when guys are watching me. I am always naked here on our ranch in Texas.

We live way out in the boondocks and our ranch is a Recreational ranch not a working ranch. My neighbor has seen me naked many times doing my gardening, walking down the driveway to get the mail and horseback riding, our ranch hand Mike has seen me naked many times (you can read about Mike and his fanatic cock in my other stories I have posted). My husband always talks me in to being naked when we drive somewhere and flash truckers and when we go for rides on our HD I just wear a vest and chaps nothing else. I also love being naked on our boats even when we are moored at the marina.

When I was nineteen I worked at a strip club in Austin to pay for my husband college tuition and found out I could orgasm just from showing my pussy and sometimes I would have orgasms dancing, I also did bachelor, birthday and divorce parties. But I made the most money from private parties for Politicians.

I loved masturbating in front of 22 screaming cheering guys. So I have always loved “Giving a SHOW”. And what woman doesn't love the attention of guys looking and drooling over her! My husband latest games involve me being naked, blindfolded and tied up and someone playing with me and it’s never the same person.

You can read some of my other postings and add comments; there are a couple videos and photos.

Please post comments and tell me about you!

I do chat on yahoo IM txl752
TXLassy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your husband is a lucky guy! I love the photos on Flickr.You have a BEAUTIFUL ASS! I would love to spank and bang it for a few days,weeks or years! M.Mikel

Anonymous said...

u take nice pictures would like to see u up close u r hot