My Pingbox

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sex toys

Hi Ya’ll
I haven’t been on much in the past 2 weeks because I was not feeling to good, real bad migraine headaches and cramps. I had a hysterectomy many years ago and I have had no problems till now. I went to the doctor and they took some tests and adjusted my meds (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone).

I have been on the new meds for 2 weeks now and "OH MY GOD" I am so dam horny I think I wore out my husband and I have been masturbating so much I broke my rabbit vibe. I have been so orgasmic and having Multiple orgasms that I have had to change the sheets 3 times sense last night.

My husband and I are going shopping for some new toys this weekend are there any good sex shops in the Dallas area? Are there any new sex toys I should look for?

Some times I think I'm crazy or nutty (could be because I'm a Blonde) or could be the meds! I have been having some weird fantasies and dreams and have been real daring. My husband loves it and Baseball season is just starting and I already lost a bet to him. He wants to tie me up and have some fun. I trust him and I just want orgasm after orgasm. The past 2 days I have been going outside naked and masturbating and not even caring if someone sees me. My husband has been here and he loves teasing me but I think I’m just to dam horny.

Well back to the toys any good ones I should look for. Hubbie wants to get some Faux Fur Tether Restraints and a new blindfold. Any Ideas?

No comments: